THE NATIONAL Lottery results are in and it is time to discover out who has gained a life-changing amount of cash tonight (January 21, 2023).
May tonight’s jackpot of £7.5million see you handing in your discover, jetting off to the Bahamas or driving a brand new Porsche off a storage forecourt?
Yow will discover out by checking your ticket in opposition to tonight’s numbers beneath. Good luck!
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Lotto profitable numbers are: 07, 09, 14, 21, 30, 57 and the Bonus Ball is 18.
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Thunderball profitable numbers are: 17, 31, 37, 38, 39 and the Thunderball is 06.
The primary Nationwide Lottery draw was held on November 19 1994 when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The biggest quantity ever to be gained by a single ticket holder was £42million, gained in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, gained £41million in November, 2020 and ended up pulling down his bungalow to make approach for a luxurious manor home with a pool.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS ACROSS THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three profitable tickets had been offered, stays historical past’s largest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to return ahead to assert their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, purchased a lottery ticket to have a good time ending 5 months of protecting throughout the pandemic — and gained £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300k – she meant to purchase her normal £100 Nationwide Lottery Scratchcard, however got here residence with a a lot greater prize.
The largest jackpot ever to be up for grabs was £66million in January final 12 months, which was gained by two fortunate ticket holders.
One other winner, Karl managed to bag £11million aged simply 23 in 1996.
The percentages of profitable the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14million – BUT you have to be in it to win it.