THE NATIONAL Lottery results are in and it is time to discover out who has gained a life-changing sum of money tonight (January 18, 2023).
Might tonight’s jackpot of £5.3million see you handing in your discover, jetting off to the Bahamas or driving a brand new Porsche off a storage forecourt?
You could find out by checking your ticket towards tonight’s numbers under. Good luck!
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Lotto successful numbers are: 11, 23, 26, 36, 37, 44 and the Bonus Ball is 53.
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Thunderball successful numbers are: 09, 17, 20, 32, 38 and the Thunderball is 12.
The primary Nationwide Lottery draw was held on November 19 1994 when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The most important quantity ever to be gained by a single ticket holder was £42million, gained in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, gained £41million in November, 2020 and ended up flattening his bungalow to make approach for a luxurious manor home with a pool.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS ACROSS THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three successful tickets have been offered, stays historical past’s largest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to return ahead to assert their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, purchased a lottery ticket to have a good time ending 5 months of defending throughout the pandemic — and gained £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300k – she meant to purchase her normal £100 Nationwide Lottery Scratchcard, however got here house with a a lot greater prize.
The largest jackpot ever to be up for grabs was £66million in January final 12 months, which was gained by two fortunate ticket holders.
One other winner, Karl managed to bag £11million aged simply 23 in 1996.
The percentages of successful the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14million – BUT you have to be in it to win it.