CRISTIANO RONALDO is ready to lastly make his long-awaited return to membership soccer – and he’ll be up in opposition to a well-recognized foe in Lionel Messi.
The Portuguese legend might be representing Saudi All-Star XI in a friendly fixture in opposition to Paris Saint-Germain.
And pleasure is brewing as that is Ronaldo’s first piece of membership soccer motion since his controversial sacking from Manchester United.
However the limelight might be shared with Lionel Messi predicted to play for PSG sooner or later.
Nonetheless, it ought to lead to a captivating displaying as each gamers are anticipated to reignite their feud from after they performed in opposition to one another in La Liga.
When is Saudi All-Star XI vs PSG?
- Saudi All-Star XI’s eye-catching encounter in opposition to Paris Saint-Germain will occur on Thursday, January 19.
- It’s scheduled to get underway at 5pm UK time – 8pm native time.
- King Fahd Worldwide Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is the allotted area for this match and it may well host roughly 68,752 supporters.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi final met in a 2020 Champions League fixture between Juventus and Barcelona.
Is Saudi All-Star XI vs PSG on TV and can or not it’s stay streamed?
- Sadly, Saudi All-Star XI vs PSG will NOT be broadcast stay on any of the UK TV channels.
- Nonetheless, PSG’s official channel is ready to be displaying your entire motion.
- Alternatively, subscription members can head to the beIN SPORTS streaming service as they are going to have entry to the match.
- Or observe SunSport’s stay weblog to maintain up with minute-by-minute protection.
What’s the team news?
Cristiano Ronaldo will captain the All-Star XI aspect and he might be partnered by Vincent Aboubakar who reportedly had his contract terminated in wake of Ronaldo’s signature at Al Nassr
However one other former Manchester United ahead, Odion Ighalo, can be anticipated to be within the aspect.
Nonetheless, ex-Arsenal keeper David Ospina has been dominated out with an elbow harm.
Elsewhere, PSG boss Christophe Galtier might be tempted to go sturdy earlier than resting his large hitters forward of their return to French Cup motion.
And which means a possible begin for the trio of Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and World Cup winner Lionel Messi.