THE draw for tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions (December 23, 2022) has taken place, with life-changing money prizes at stake.
Examine the results to see in case you have simply received a fortune and bagged sufficient to begin that jet-set way of life you at all times dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket additionally baggage you an automated entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which ensures a minimum of one participant will pocket £1million in each draw.
You’ll find out should you’re a winner by checking your ticket in opposition to tonight’s numbers under.
Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions profitable numbers are: 16, 17, 23, 26, 35 and the Fortunate Stars are: 05, 11.
The UK Millionaire Maker Choice winner is: HQCD42504.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball profitable numbers are: 01, 11, 21, 23, 36 and the Thunderball is 04.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three profitable tickets had been bought, stays historical past’s greatest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come back ahead to say their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The primary EuroMillions draw befell on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot within the UK.
One of many UK’s greatest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which might make a winner richer than Adele.
One other earlier UK winner who’s entire life was altered with their jackpot was a participant who needed to stay nameless on October 8, 2019. They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, netted an enormous £161,653,000 within the July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, picked up £148,656,000 after they performed the draw on August, 10, 2012, whereas Jane Park turned Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she scooped up £1 million in 2013.
The percentages of profitable any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Might tonight’s jackpot of £14million see you handing in your discover and swapping the day by day commute for slurping champagne on a brilliant yacht or mendacity again on a non-public seaside within the Bahamas?